What are you drinking right now?

They have Hefeweitzen in "Germany" and a nice selection at the English pub.
Crooked Can also has a local Hefe that is quite good and available at Publix. The brewery is a madhouse on the weekends, but nice if you can catch them early in the day during the week.

Outstanding man they look fantastic!

Honestly before I read the post when I saw the pics I thought oh Craig's at a brewery:).

Lookin very pro man
Thanks brother, it feels so good to be back! I will have to do the Bunyip again and hit the OG, felt like a rookie all over again!

Went back for a taller pull of the WC IPA I kegged this morning. Should clear up a bit more, but it got some fairly significant dry hop additions, so it may keep a bit of haze in the end. Very happy with the color!
20230319_170113.jpg

Went back for a taller pull of the WC IPA I kegged this morning. Should clear up a bit more, but it got some fairly significant dry hop additions, so it may keep a bit of haze in the end. Very happy with the color!
View attachment 24736
Great presentation, I would drink that.

View attachment 24737 Smooth Stout. This is kind of on the hoppy side, which I like. My wife is not a hop head, and she said it tastes like an IPA. Hmmm, have I accidentally made a Cascadian Dark Ale?
If so, a happy accident!

Side note, that pretty beer in the sun has me worried, going to leave it to mature for a week then try it again. I'm not sure, I might actually have an infected batch here.

Treehouse -Tree of Light - American Barrel Aged Barleywine

Not just one of the best Barleywines I’ve ever had, one of the best beers period. So much going on…butterscotch, vanilla, prune, caramel…and then a nice warm finish. The definition of a perfect sipper.

F$&! me. I make a BW once a year and drinking this has just discouraged me to no end. So damn good. I don’t know how many of these made it into the wild, but if you ever come across one…grab it.

423B76A4-6346-481B-ABBD-215D5AB0D09E.jpeg

FA02E2DB-EAE8-42A4-8DC2-A49796A2D9CB.jpeg

If so, a happy accident!

Side note, that pretty beer in the sun has me worried, going to leave it to mature for a week then try it again. I'm not sure, I might actually have an infected batch here.
Oooh. Cannot like that.

If so, a happy accident!

Don’t give up on it yet, you just brewed it. Be patient my friend.

MyDSC2S1-054.jpg

6 week old Pride of London Porter. Needs at least twice that maturation. Slight head dissipated immediately. Lacing lasted about two thirds the way down along with carbonation. Tasted slightly thin and raw but better than test of previous batch which turned out great. One to be patient with.

View attachment 24736
How so?
Got a twang to it.
Maybe the sheer hop load hasn't had time to meld.

Jokes aside, I will give it a sample Wednesday evening and see how it is. I am dry Monday's, Tuesday's, and Thursday's.

Back