Monthly happy hour

Brewer’s friend monthly zoom happy hour this Saturday, February 25. Draw for the next community recipe at 6pm. I’ll start the zoom early though. Hope to “see” everyone!

Brewer’s friend monthly zoom happy hour this Saturday, February 25. Draw for the next community recipe at 6pm. I’ll start the zoom early though. Hope to “see” everyone!
Looking forward to seeing everyone.

To those who have never joined us: do try. We talk mostly about beer and brewing, very informal, and in my experience everyone has something useful to add. And, if you have any questions, we'll be happy to offer an opinion!

To those who have never joined us: do try. We talk mostly about beer and brewing, very informal, and in my experience everyone has something useful to add. And, if you have any questions, we'll be happy to offer an opinion!
That and other bulshit:D

Mostly is a strong word:D.
We do talk about beer and brewing a fair bit, but we talk about anything, and everything, and yep, some bullshit too!

Side note
Maybe this week we regulars make mention of our meeting in various threads, and try to solicit more participation.

February was done when March started:p
So the next zoom happy hour will be Saturday March 25, correct?

The last Saturday of the month...
It has been 4 weeks, maybe it seems early as the 31st of the month is a Friday.

And now for the usual question, what time?

I’ll open it up whenever you all want. Unless we get baseball rained out it will be about 6pm until I get on. We can draw then if they works? Looking forward to it!

I'm looking for the link
Should be there just now if internet allows

I mentioned about Brian and I being connected by way of water but still approximately an 8 hour drive apart. The shorter drive would be through Buffalo, although you could go through Detroit I suppose
Screenshot_20230325-185918_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20230325-185803_Maps.jpg

Back