Monthly happy hour

That is Chipper. I think he was watching the Wilds hockey game on Debs phone.

I was discussing playing catch up with beers and thought I'd give you an update.
Mon-closed.
Tuesday- processed 19 kegs ran the shop and helped with wine processing
Wednesday- Brewed Solar Flare a 5.8% IPA, ordering etc.
Thursday - Brewed Dry Stout, Kegged off 2 batches of beer, cleaning etc
Today- Brewing GearHead, kegging beer, receiving stock etc.
So three in tanks this week, 4 batches kegged.
Next week, Hop-Kins, a best Bitter and a Porter

I was discussing playing catch up with beers and thought I'd give you an update.
Mon-closed.
Tuesday- processed 19 kegs ran the shop and helped with wine processing
Wednesday- Brewed Solar Flare a 5.8% IPA, ordering etc.
Thursday - Brewed Dry Stout, Kegged off 2 batches of beer, cleaning etc
Today- Brewing GearHead, kegging beer, receiving stock etc.
So three in tanks this week, 4 batches kegged.
Next week, Hop-Kins, a best Bitter and a Porter

What is GearHead? I ask because I routinely drink New Trail's Gear Head Hazy at a local watering hole.

Its probably been brought up before but, where is your saloon? It would be fun to drop in on a vacation outing sometime.

What is GearHead? I ask because I routinely drink New Trail's Gear Head Hazy at a local watering hole.
I made it as a one off for a local automotive shop, D& S automotive. I sponsored one of their golf outings and served it on one of the holes.
It's a Cream Ale that I dry hop with Cascade.
4.9%
16 IBUs
A real summer crusher!

Screenshot_20230203-103326.png

Man! Sounds more like work than a hobby, but it sounds like you are enjoying it, and hopefully it is a good living for you!
Campaigning my football trip planning buddy to take us back to Cleveland next fall. If that happens, we will be in to see you and have a pint!

Getting close to that magical time when we meet up and chat about most everything except brewing!

Yes indeed. Saturday February 25th.

But, at which time? @Josh Hughes it is your call.

Yes indeed. Saturday February 25th.

But, at which time? @Josh Hughes it is your call.
If you are able to start the meeting a couple hours earlier that would allow some people who can't stay up that late to talk to some other people that can't stay up that late, while not affecting us here in North America

Back