What are you drinking right now?

For @Zambezi Special :)

AD656D23-2690-4A17-A87A-B9103CFFD96E.jpeg

Such dainty glasses, not;)
Are mimosas supposed to be dainty? Went to 2 restaurants yesterday that both served them on ice in a shaker. With the glass packed with ice the amount of liquid is probably equivalent to a full champagne flute

Are mimosas supposed to be dainty? Went to 2 restaurants yesterday that both served them on ice in a shaker. With the glass packed with ice the amount of liquid is probably equivalent to a full champagne flute
OK, I’m just used to seeing them in a flute, without ice. It’s cool however you get them.

Neither should the beer!
Yes indeed but somedays I like to put it down and have a guzzle here and there as I'm plodding around outside pretending to know where I'm going and what I'm doing.

I'm reminded quite often how much I walk around aimlessly when my daughter comments upon my every entry through the house looking for something I put down earlier "there's Daddy" there he Is again.:D

That’s a beauty… both the beer and the weather!
Yesterday was equally glorious, though a little brutal for this SoCal transplant. It was 17F at sunrise, and peaked at ~34F, and I was out walking while our car got serviced. Fingerless gloves don’t cut it at those temps, especially while carrying a book and a water bottle. Lesson learned.

Back