Monthly happy hour

Depending on how long the meeting is, I'll either be quite late or miss it altogether. We have a Soup and Chili cookoff at church starting at the same time as the meeting on Saturday. Hopefully one or two of the chefs will pair their soup/chili with some of their homebrew.
Hope you make it!

I'll try to join a little late as I have the retail til 6.
I think I'll bring home a growler of Cream Ale to drink!
Cheers!

I received delivery of a keg from my buddy Pat yesterday, so I will have home brew to enjoy for the meeting!

If screwed up the link, like last month don’t give up. I’ll get it working.

@Josh Hughes
May I suggest, if you are able, to start the meeting at 4PM Eastern time?
Or even earlier, say 3PM, or 2PM?
This way people that are able to join in earlier, can chat with other people who are able to tune in earlier.
Those who can join in later, can join in later.
To be honest 6PM is a little late for me, I would prefer to spend a couple of hours chatting earlier.

Looking forward to giving a little tour of how my brew room is progressing

@Josh Hughes
This way people that are able to join in earlier, can chat with other people who are able to tune in earlier.
To be honest 6PM is a little late for me, I would prefer to spend a couple of hours chatting earlier.
What, Craig, past your bedtime? haha!

@Josh Hughes
We can adjust moving forward. I won’t be home by then today.

@Josh Hughes
Nothing like waiting until day of to try and change shit eh Craigerrr :p
We were discussing the time of this particular zoom earlier this week and last week. I'm not opposed to changing the time (even tho 6 pm works great for me), but think we need more than a couple hours to discuss and decide :D cheers

Nothing like waiting until day of to try and change shit eh Craigerrr :p
We were discussing the time of this particular zoom earlier this week and last week. I'm not opposed to changing the time (even tho 6 pm works great for me), but think we need more than a couple hours to discuss and decide :D cheers
Without trying to sound defensive here...
The thoughts and ideas come when they come my dear:rolleyes:

I was thinking more of expanding the time range as it seems there is a group of people here that could only join earlier in the day. @Zambezi Special for instance just can't make 6PM EST work. There are others as well who just aren't able to participate, so why not extend the hours? Of course this would only be possible if Josh could oblige us, much like Nosy did. Otherwise, maybe there is someone else with a zoom account that could host an earlier meeting. More of a join when you can, and see who you see. As opposed to trying to squeeze people from around the globe into a "compromise" time slot.
I will check with my employer to see if they would be okay with me hosting a Teams meeting for an earlier group.

Last edited:
Later or earlier is OK with me I usually call In to early or late either way or the wrong day altogether :D.

But A harper is another night owl we need to consider I truly don't know how you do it.

Someday I put Matilda to bed at 7:30pm and mate I could go to bed that time too if we didn't need to go and clean up cyclone Matilda afterwards :p!

Twit Twoo...

Owl be there at some time... Maybe an hour from now...

Twit Twoo...

Owl be there at some time... Maybe an hour from now...
It is another hour and 45 minutes from now Alan, look forward to seeing you then

I’m home, so I’ll try to join in, until I have to go pick up my wife from work.
I have my Smooth Stout and PNW IPA ready to drink.

Zoom is updating. I’ll turn in on when it’s done. Just got back from basketball. I can open it early no biggie. Just wasn’t home.

Without trying to sound defensive here...
The thoughts and ideas come when they come my dear:rolleyes:

I was thinking more of expanding the time range as it seems there is a group of people here that could only join earlier in the day. @Zambezi Special for instance just can't make 6PM EST work. There are others as well who just aren't able to participate, so why not extend the hours? Of course this would only be possible if Josh could oblige us, much like Nosy did. Otherwise, maybe there is someone else with a zoom account that could host an earlier meeting. More of a join when you can, and see who you see. As opposed to trying to squeeze people from around the globe into a "compromise" time slot.
I will check with my employer to see if they would be okay with me hosting a Teams meeting for an earlier group.
Doesn’t bother me to open it early.

I forgot who had the cat in the zoom meeting but I found his cousin.

20230128_211524.jpg

Back