Who do you cheer for?

Lets go Jaguars!!!! gutsy going for 2pts to go up one with seconds left.
**** And its a win over Ravens!!!

Last edited:
How ‘bout Team USA!! i asked a brew/sports pub if they would open early for the USA/Iran Match. We had a great time.

Not much on professional sports. Nothing left to prove or earn, really. Getting that way with collegiate sports too, now that NCAA has ruled that players can have sponsors. Perhaps some of the sports scholarship money should go to less fortunate nerds then?

I'm not a slobberin' screaming at the TV sports fan, but I do get worked up when the officiating is bad, for EITHER team or both, in ANY sport. If they don't know the rules, they REALLY shouldn't be officiating a game. I don't want an unfair advantage from officials, and I get REALLY pissed off when our team has to play against both the Zebras and the other team that came to play the game.

But as for teams I pull for,

College Football:
ROLL TIDE ROLL(Alabama Crimson Tide, my alma mater), and if they can't have it GO DAWGS! (as in Georgia Bulldogs, because Kirby Smart coaches there). Beyond that, anyone in the SEC playing any other conference, then I'm an ABF fan (Anybody Beating Florida). I'd pit the worst SEC team against most any of the best teams in any other conference. Well, maybe not Vanderbilt.

Baseball:
Been a Cincinnati Reds fan from WAY BACK in the days of the Big Red Machine. C'mon, let Pete have his HOF place. He was the greatest 3rd baseman EVER, and he always played to WIN.

Atlanta Braves, (at least until they bend to political correctness and change their name) since the days of Hammerin' Hank Aaron.

Don't watch basketball. (More drama than Men's Soccer) UNLESS the Harlem Globetrotters are on. I might peek at a Kentucky game once in a while.

Don't watch golf (drying paint is more exciting)

Women's soccer (they're cuter than the men, well some of them). National team is all I watch if I watch any, or Olympics

I went to a fight one night and a hockey game broke out. Good thing knives aren't allowed in that 'sport'. It's WWE on ice.

The Jamaican Bobsled Team is a favorite as well. What were they thinking that day on the beach?

But I gotta say, one sport I was exposed to in 1999 can get me cheering like no other. "Go the Crows!" Ben knows who they are. Aussie Rules Football. Some of the most organized chaos you've ever witnessed.

How ‘bout Team USA!! i asked a brew/sports pub if they would open early for the USA/Iran Match. We had a great time.
And your next game is against us :D
Come on Holland!!!!

No worries.
Holland has been playing terrible so far....

At age 37 I would be willing to bet that Alex Ovechkin will most likely surpass "The Great One" to become the greatest goal scorer in the history of the game!

upload_2022-12-24_11-20-52.png

Tonight it is a classic hockey match up, the Toronto Maple Leafs are in Montreal playing the Habs (Canadiens) tonight. Currently the Leafs are the cream of the NHL crop and the Habs are well towards the bottom of the league, but it is always a big game. Go Leafs Go. Two to two after two!

Who Dey! Hopefully the Bengals can make up for the O line injuries.
I have a general dislike for the Bills, and well, the Bengals are divisional rivals to my beloved Steelers.
That being said, I will be cheering for Who Dey today.
I just can't cheer for the Bills...

Tonight it is a classic hockey match up, the Toronto Maple Leafs are in Montreal playing the Habs (Canadiens) tonight. Currently the Leafs are the cream of the NHL crop and the Habs are well towards the bottom of the league, but it is always a big game. Go Leafs Go. Two to two after two!
You forgot to mention who the highest scoring team in the NHL is though...

You forgot to mention who the highest scoring team in the NHL is though...
Would that be a team that looks an awful lot like they will be missing the playoffs? It's kind of a stat that you have to dig for, where does "that team" rank for goals against?
;):);)

Habs? Where does that come from?

Would that be a team that looks an awful lot like they will be missing the playoffs? It's kind of a stat that you have to dig for, where does "that team" rank for goals against?
;):);)
They're 5th in team shooting percentage and 23rd in save percentage. If they get average goaltending the rest of the way they have a shot

Back