Favorite beer style of all time?

Stouts for sure. And it’s not even close. :)

Dry, American, Irish, Sweet, Tropical, imperial, Vanilla, Coffee, Chocolate, Cherry, Peanut Butter, etc., etc.

Pretty sure this is cheating lol

I want to change my answer to "beer style". :D
Haha it's not! This is exactly what my answer would be! You could use a different base malt and hop each brew and never run out if combos for pale ale

I’m going with Helles. Not for the variation potential but it’s a beer I could drink a lot of without getting sick of it.
Excellent choice. Simple, sublime and goes so well with food. Downside is they are tough to brew a good one.

I would have a hard time choosing between a Helles and German Pils. Some would cry “Boring!”, but to me both beers are so simple and yet have a depth to them. Yum!

Excellent choice. Simple, sublime and goes so well with food. Downside is they are tough to brew a good one.

I would have a hard time choosing between a Helles and German Pils. Some would cry “Boring!”, but to me both beers are so simple and yet have a depth to them. Yum!
Yes they do but it’s subtile and makes them so drinkable. . The waiting though …

Although I normally like to drink Pale Ales, I think some sort of Brown Ale would put you in the ballpark with all kinds of brewing options. An amber is a lighter brown. A Porter is a darker one. And, a brown spiced with sweet potato or pumpkin, yumm. So, I guess I would cheat:) One beer style though? That would hurt.

Style IPA. Variations.....limitless. Fruity, juicy to earthy, piney and everything in between.

If you could only brew one style of beer forever, what would it be? You're allowed to change up the grains, adjuncts, hops, yeast, whatever ingredients you want for each batch, but it has to fall within the same style every time. What type of beer would you pick?
German Pilsner or Maerzen.

I’m struggling between Amber and IPAs just for the variation but Italian Pilsner could be the winner. Like the Germans only with the option to dry hop. Endless combos if you bend the rules with hop varieties.

Back