What did you get delivered today

Went to liquor barn in Lexington today. Here is my haul. The Hofbrau, Augustiner, Hacker and Paulaner I got 6 packs. The Nut brown a 4 pint pack
60C63CA3-A8D5-41DE-855D-33B6EC23FCA0.jpeg

Let me know if you want one! I'm pretty sure they ship internationally. The company is based in Australia after all :D
Yeah I'll PM you.
Pretty cool it's an Aussie based place that prints them or whatever.

Yeah last time I got a shirt was the brewersfriend shirt after one failed attempt yooper personally mailed one but I think shipping must go through the Bermuda Triangle or something cus it never made it here:D!

Not quite delivered but I just ordered 2 brand new kegs some Duotight fitting to make my kegcleaner easier to line clean some yeast nutrient thanks Megary and some biofine clear wanna see how this stuff goes clarifying my lagers this summer 10-30ml / batch and thanks to gashslugs nifty little injection trick trick.

Not quite delivered but I just ordered 2 brand new kegs some Duotight fitting to make my kegcleaner easier to line clean some yeast nutrient thanks Megary and some biofine clear wanna see how this stuff goes clarifying my lagers this summer 10-30ml / batch and thanks to gashslugs nifty little injection trick trick.
I want to get one of these or something like it mainly for gelatin

I want to get one of these or something like it mainly for gelatin
You prefer gelatin over Whirlfloc? Why? Just askin' what someone else's preference is because I've used Whirlfloc exactly twice now, so not locked into anything in particular. Just want to make sure I'm doing the right thing if I order more Whirlfloc.

You prefer gelatin over Whirlfloc? Why? Just askin' what someone else's preference is because I've used Whirlfloc exactly twice now, so not locked into anything in particular. Just want to make sure I'm doing the right thing if I order more Whirlfloc.
Never used it, this would be a way I’d feel comfortable using it it. I use whirfloc every batch.

Never used it, this would be a way I’d feel comfortable using it it. I use whirfloc every batch.
Yeah, definitely looks like it would do wonders for sanitation, doesn't it? Looks like a great way to put in ANY additive, for that matter. I see some recipes calling for extracts (not malt, but fruit, etc) for flavoring. Seems like a smarter way to go considering they're already sterile and ready to change the flavor quickly. Could make some pretty good beers with very little recipe change.

Not really getting anything delivered, but gunna pick up some DME today to get a starter built for Samuel Smith Oatmeal stout. Might have killed my WLP-004 (forgot it in the car when I got home with the ingredients), so will try that in a starter first. If it's a bust, I'll certainly have another on hand before I run the batch. As soon as I get the Frankenbeer outta the fermenter, I'll brew up the stout. Might do two back to back so I can build up a little inventory.

Back