Navigating the Brew Steps

Andy Rowlson

Premium Member
Reaction score
Such a basic question, I apologize in advance. I am a new member and cannot figure out how to move from Planning to Brewing to Primary Fermentation, etc in the Brew Steps. I click the steps because I'd like to see all the steps in the recipe before I use it, but the next step doesn't display. What am I missing please?

Such a basic question, I apologize in advance. I am a new member and cannot figure out how to move from Planning to Brewing to Primary Fermentation, etc in the Brew Steps. I click the steps because I'd like to see all the steps in the recipe before I use it, but the next step doesn't display. What am I missing please?
The "Brew Steps" are used for your brew day and include all steps needed for making the wort and pitching the yeast.

The "phases" up above the tabs where you see Brew Steps are just a timeline for where you are in the entire schedule for making your beer. You can click the box or next arrow to move your timeline from "planning" to "brewing" and then, after you've pitched your yeast, "primary fermentation" and so on...

I have many brew sessions that have a timeline somewhere in the middle though the beer is long gone! LOL
It's just a simple tool to keep track of where each of your brews stands in the overall timeline of its life :)

Back