What are you drinking right now?

But if the machine determines that it was a "low fill" then employees get to have those :) but the beers never make it to the labeling line and end up in unmarked cans.
My elder daughter used to work in an ice cream shoppe (around since 1928) and there would often be a little left over from filling the 3 gallon tub. They packaged the leftover but didn't add the 'extras' (e.g. Maple Nonuts), giving these to the employees to take home.

I called it 'Retirement ice cream' because it was free.

Retirement beer ??

Drinking mystery beers! The brewery I work for uses a canning machine. There's a scale at the end of the processing line that determines if the beer was filled correctly, and if so, it continues down to be labeled and put in a 4/6/12 pack. But if the machine determines that it was a "low fill" then employees get to have those :) but the beers never make it to the labeling line and end up in unmarked cans.

So far I've had a shandy and 2 different east coast IPAs. Not my beer styles typically, but hey they were free :D it's also fun to test and see if I know our menu well enough to guess the beer based on aroma/flavor
Everyone asks me ....what's your favorite beer.......FREE beer would be my answer.....however a SHANDY......ummmmm ummmm. But I got to say it would be fun to open a beer not knowing what it is and then try to guess based on......experience.

First sample of my latest Ginger Ninger
20220607_171413.jpg

Not fully carbed yet but it's got that lovely floral gingery lemon thing familiar with last batch maybe a little less body but still a bloody cracker of a beer.

I always wonder about Stella Artois and about Oranjeboom.
They are not really popular in their countries of origen....

Back