Hi from Spain

PinX

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hey there! Fellow Spanish Homebrewer over here.

Have cooked about 15 batches with a friend on regular 50L kegs but now brewing by myself on a brand new Grainfather G40 (already brewed 2 batches with it).

I have discovered gold with this website. Learning everyday about recipe composition, water treatment and so on. Thanks to all the community & specially to the developers.

Regards

Welcome......I agree I have also learned a lot in the short time I have been here. Cheers!

Hey there! Fellow Spanish Homebrewer over here.

Have cooked about 15 batches with a friend on regular 50L kegs but now brewing by myself on a brand new Grainfather G40 (already brewed 2 batches with it).

I have discovered gold with this website. Learning everyday about recipe composition, water treatment and so on. Thanks to all the community & specially to the developers.

Regards
Welcome aboard! Great to hear you've been learning and enjoying brewing! What types of beer were the two batches you've brewed? Drop some pictures in once you've poured a few! I now I'm not the only one around here who loves the look of a homebrew in a glass!

Salud!

Welcome aboard! Great to hear you've been learning and enjoying brewing! What types of beer were the two batches you've brewed? Drop some pictures in once you've poured a few! I now I'm not the only one around here who loves the look of a homebrew in a glass!

Salud!
Thanks a lot :)

My first 2 brews with the G40 were a Golden Ale (Cascade + Citra) & an APA only with Citra Hops, the APA will be bottled this weekend & the Golden Ale is still on 2nd fermentation on bottle, this friday after 14 days I´ll already give it a try & will share sdome pics as well :) hopefully looking good :)

Now trying to decide what my next brew will be... I´m already kinda dizzy after navigating the database of the web xD

Thanks 2 all

Welcome!
I'm sure you are going to love it here.
Where in Spain do you live?

Cheers you went all out with the new G40 there's some hype out there about this new Grainfather addition enjoy the forum and the new brew rig.

Welcome from sunny southern California, probably similar in climate to your Spanish home. This is a great community. Enjoy!

I´m already kinda dizzy after navigating the database of the web xD
Welcome! Yes, it really can be overwhelming, there is so much to choose from!
My advice: brew what you like to drink. Brew it a few times, so you get good at it. I think this is always a good path.

Oh such a cozy welcome, thx all!
Cheers you went all out with the new G40 there's some hype out there about this new Grainfather addition enjoy the forum and the new brew rig.
I definately went all the way through.... ehehhehe but I have to admit that I was sponsored by my father, who will receive half of most of the batches.... so guess I´m family sponsored... jejeje

Welcome!
I'm sure you are going to love it here.
Where in Spain do you live?
East Coast, Valencia, right under Barcelona... Same climate & landscape, but cheaper hehehe

Welcome! Yes, it really can be overwhelming, there is so much to choose from!
My advice: brew what you like to drink. Brew it a few times, so you get good at it. I think this is always a good path.
Yep! will do that for sure... Once i get to brew my favorite recipes a few times maybe I´ll jump to experiment more... lactose, fruit & so on...

Welcome @PinX! In addition to telling us of your brews, I'd love to hear about the homebrew and craft beer scene over in Spain.
Hey there! Well the brew scene is Spain has been growing exponentially for tha past few years. Fortunately the alst years we have seen a rise on local Homebreweries making the big leap & opening Tap Rooms, Mainly in Barcelona, Euskadi & Valencia, but also on the south of Spain... visibility is still not so big, but people are starting to appreciate better the good beers and you can find many places already offering a few craft beers. So not bad, but still lots of place to grow :)

Back