Seriously considering selling my brews

Thank you now much clearer the concept. It seemed strange to me that the bag that often breaks especially those metallized by bad welding, resisted pressure of 1-1.2 bars at room temperature. They have not yet offered for sparkling wine.:)

Thank you now much clearer the concept. It seemed strange to me that the bag that often breaks especially those metallized by bad welding, resisted pressure of 1-1.2 bars at room temperature. They have not yet offered for sparkling wine.:)

Ah, I know what you mean now; those tin-foil wine packaging bags? I'm sure at scale it's a very different concept and the product will be pasteurised, for us that's not a problem at all as the expectation is a very short shelf life.

Oh man that's a Great Idea!
I could only Imagine it would make this Cask style beer more doable for HBers too as in no spoilage of the beer through oxidation so you don't need to drink it as quick before it spoils.
One of your common youtube channels did a couple of episodes on it.

The cost of the beer engine is the one that keeps me from doing anything seriously about this. Kegland sell some bags you could use, and you can source your own box or plastic tub.

I could go on... :)

Please do! I had no idea from the little that I read about them albeit their own story....I should have been more suspect...good greif...thinking it's just beer was as naive as thinking it's just commerce! Thanks for the rest of the story!

One of your common youtube channels did a couple of episodes on it.

The cost of the beer engine is the one that keeps me from doing anything seriously about this. Kegland sell some bags you could use, and you can source your own box or plastic tub.

We have a real cask beer culture here so beer engines are common and easy to pick up used. I like that video, will have a look for more from those guys.

Please do! I had no idea from the little that I read about them albeit their own story....I should have been more suspect...good greif...thinking it's just beer was as naive as thinking it's just commerce! Thanks for the rest of the story!

Ha ha, damn politics everywhere! I'll start a fresh thread and post a bit about CAMRA there.

We have a real cask beer culture here so beer engines are common and easy to pick up used. I like that video, will have a look for more from those guys.

Unfortunately those devices not only do not arrive here, but it would be more expensive than buying a gas cylinder, pressure gauge and regulator, although if it would help small brewers to be able to sell in local pubs, currently you must leave your barrel. and in these economic moments of Argentina if the pub closes normally you do not get it back

Unfortunately those devices not only do not arrive here, but it would be more expensive than buying a gas cylinder, pressure gauge and regulator, although if it would help small brewers to be able to sell in local pubs, currently you must leave your barrel. and in these economic moments of Argentina if the pub closes normally you do not get it back

One of the fortunate realities for us here in the UK is that cask beer gives brewers a low entry point for getting their product onto bars. Kegging, carbonation and chasing your kegs down can be a very expensive proposition.

Back