What are you drinking right now?

Well there ya go.
The brew dudes dida series on this recently.
Choosing glassware appropriate for style.
Definitely an interesting topic especially for HBers who have choice when it comes to what beer in what glass.
I'd imagine it's ah well you get served this beer in this glass scenario.

You working in a bar would see this day to day.
I've got three choices the snifter (rarely use) the Mug (allrounder) or tall pilsner style glass.
Honestly I only see the IPA glass at home or on this forum. The vast majority of American beers are poured into a shaker pint, regardless of style. Which is too bad, the shaker pint was never meant as a drinking glass.

I love my British mug glass; it's my go to glass for any style :)

I get a lot of use out of my Nonic and jumbo snifter glasses. Right now I’m sipping Azarado pale ale (or is it El Dozacca?) from a Nonic. Last night I poured a Belgian pale ale in the big snifter. It’s fun to have an assortment of glassware!

I get a lot of use out of my Nonic and jumbo snifter glasses. Right now I’m sipping Azarado pale ale (or is it El Dozacca?) from a Nonic. Last night I poured a Belgian pale ale in the big snifter. It’s fun to have an assortment of glassware!
Yup I like the snifter for hoppy beers and even dark beers that have maybe chocolate or other notes you know so you can swirl and release the aromatics
Swirling is hard in the Mug unless your half way down.
Yup mug is great choice if watching TV and don't wanna be getting up to go get a beer:D

For @Sunfire96 -An Oyster Oatmeal Stout. (Love the name…)

From their website:
DESCRIPTION – Brewed with our friends at JB Kelly Seafood Connection and 11 Pounds of their PEI Savage Blonde Oysters! These Delicious little babies were added at the end of the boil so all their salty goodness could slide right into this roasty, seafaring stout

47F2865C-621C-4846-97FC-A73D517878DB.jpeg

For @Sunfire96 -An Oyster Oatmeal Stout. (Love the name…)

From their website:
DESCRIPTION – Brewed with our friends at JB Kelly Seafood Connection and 11 Pounds of their PEI Savage Blonde Oysters! These Delicious little babies were added at the end of the boil so all their salty goodness could slide right into this roasty, seafaring stout

View attachment 20522
Looks good!! How was it?

Looks good!! How was it?
Very good. Interesting that it tasted like a regular Dry Stout to me. I didn't get any Oyster flavor, unless the saltiness helped dry the beer out??
Perfect pairing for the New England Clam Chowder that was just about to make its appearance. :)

Very good. Interesting that it tasted like a regular Dry Stout to me. I didn't get any Oyster flavor, unless the saltiness helped dry the beer out??
Perfect pairing for the New England Clam Chowder that was just about to make its appearance. :)
I honestly think that the oysters just contribute saltiness and minerals. If it's strong enough to taste like oysters then I think they overdid it. Glad you liked it!

Back