No graphing of ambient temperature?

First of, thank you for rolling this feature.

However I think there is a bug in the graphing. The ambient temperature graph is not plottet correctly at the grid/scale. Have a look at this example where beer and ambient are about identical. Notice ambient show 19ªC (a decimal here would be nice) and beer is 19.4ºC.

Screenshot 2022-01-28 at 10.17.51.png

Details show that posted values to brewers friend are correct.

Screenshot 2022-01-28 at 10.18.15.png

Screenshot 2022-01-28 at 10.20.37.png

You’re right. I’m seeing the same thing. As the screenshot below shows, the reading was 73.5 F, but the graph shows it as 75+. Good catch.
8A6CECD8-0E4F-4C35-9DFF-261B0E3051FA.jpeg

One gotcha. I think it is only showing if you have enabled "Auto Scale Fermentation Chart Y axis scale." in your user profile.

@Yooper it is live, though with a bug as mention from #23 and down in this thread.

Hi. Been a few weeks. Any updates on this?

Apologies for the delay @jfspahn @steinmb. Really appreciate the ping, I'm following up with the assigned developer and will provide a status update and resolution as soon as possible!

Thank you for getting back to us.
Cheers!

@jfspahn @steinmb the y-axis scaling issue has been fixed and is currently being pushed to the live web server. Should see this change shortly.

Thank you for keeping us in the loop.

Looks better, but by trying to fix this issue did you break — "Auto Scale Fermentation Chart Y axis scale." defined in the user profile? Looks like it too me.

This is me looking on a previous session, with the new changes in place. Currently do I have no active sessions though I should thing graphing prev. and current should make no difference?

Screenshot 2022-03-29 at 15.21.18.png

Last edited:
Thank you for keeping us in the loop.

Looks better, but by trying to fix this issue did you break — "Auto Scale Fermentation Chart Y axis scale." defined in the user profile? Looks like it too me.

View attachment 19993

If you're asking the question, then most likely that did break :(. Apologies again, I did not test thoroughly enough on my end. We'll revisit this once more in the future, let me know if the feature has anymore significant graphing issues in it's current state and we'll re-prioritize accordingly.

Revisiting this issue. The original issue was resolved back in March but it broke "Auto Scale Fermentation Chart Y axis scale." - Is that issue still open in your ticket/issue-tracker? To me it still looks unresolved?

Thanks for the following @steinmb, I've added this thread and some more examples to the issue. It seems to me that it's just a matter of the ambient data not saving, but will followup here when I have more details.

Back