Random Photos.

Don't miss shoveling snow at all

@Trialben The gecko is a spokeslizard for a large insurance company (Geico) here in the states, so drive carefully as that fellow is trying to tell you something.

I also hope he (she?) didn't get hurt. No wipers!
Na but we all laughed at it alot watching it watching us going what the F :D.

Virginia drivers are shit on a normal day but add in snow and there were over 550 crashes today on the roads

Though I feel you pain, come on up to NOVA and get a taste of DC traffic in the snow.....when I used to be there and it snowed...I would hang out in the office until the panicked would be off the road ...2 hours to get home was better than 2 hours to get across the Sousa Bridge!

Meanwhile, South Central PA didn't get a flake today!I

And Ben.....
upload_2022-1-3_21-30-1.png

It was a blast to watch. On the last big play my 82 year old grandpa jumped out of his seat and went towards the tv fired up haha. He didn’t sit until after the field goal
It was a hell of a finish, some gutsy calls there by Taylor! I was yelling at the TV (okay, maybe not yelling) to kick the field goal on the first 4th down!

Though I feel you pain, come on up to NOVA and get a taste of DC traffic in the snow.....when I used to be there and it snowed...I would hang out in the office until the panicked would be off the road ...2 hours to get home was better than 2 hours to get across the Sousa Bridge!

Meanwhile, South Central PA didn't get a flake today!I
Nutty!

It was a hell of a finish, some gutsy calls there by Taylor! I was yelling at the TV (okay, maybe not yelling) to kick the field goal on the first 4th down!
Yeah I’d kicked, the second time for sure. Or had Mixon take he snap the previous 3 downs the first time

Looking forward to watching Mayfield get sacked a few more times tonight:D

I have a buddy, the one I brewed up with a few times, he is from Oklahoma and loves Mayfield. He will get some hell tomorrow haha

Check these out more more Learned Bilingual Friends.
Saw these at an old Ladies house today after checking out her late husbands hand crafted wine/port barrels she got to showing me these
Resized_20220117_143715.jpeg

She said their from around the world like specialty made spirit bottles one I've checked is German another from Serbia.
20220117_143720.jpg

This one I thought looked pretty special.

Anyone have any idea what from where these or this bottle is from.
That material on the outside is leather quite old I know.
Anyhow I took these for you all as I knew you would appreciate them.

To me it says: product from beograd at the top.
Google then helps: beograd = Belgrade
So from Serbia ;)

The big lake they call Gitcheegumie. According to Gord, eh?

Back