Missing brew sessions

beernutzbob

Premium Member
Reaction score
I had 5 brew sessions in the default folder and when I open my Dashboard I see the total is 5. I can click on and open any of the 5 such as Jeffrey's Porter which are in the recent sessions list below the 5.

However when I open My Brew Sessions there's only 1 listed.

The other brew sessions that aren't displaying in the listing do exist as I can go to the bottom of their associated recipe, click the brew session link, and they will open.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211015-072501_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211015-072501_Chrome.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20211015-072518_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211015-072518_Chrome.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20211015-072447_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211015-072447_Chrome.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 52
Thank you for the screenshots- I can't figure it out but I have a feeling it has something to do with the deleted recipes. I'll put in a support ticket right now, and keep you posted!

Thank you for the screenshots- I can't figure it out but I have a feeling it has something to do with the deleted recipes. I'll put in a support ticket right now, and keep you posted!

Before this happened I created a brew sessions folder and moved all 5 sessions into it but since I couldn't figure out how to make that folder open by default I moved all 5 back in to the default folder and deleted the new folder I'd created which was empty. Perhaps that had something to do with the problem.

Before this happened I created a brew sessions folder and moved all 5 sessions into it but since I couldn't figure out how to make that folder open by default I moved all 5 back in to the default folder and deleted the new folder I'd created which was empty. Perhaps that had something to do with the problem.

Ah- thanks for mentioning that. I'll tag the developer on that.

He also wants to know if you've happened to use the app and if so, which device?

He'll have all the facts, and should be able to fix it.

The developer was able to find and restore the brew sessions with the missing folder ID. Please let me know if you have any further problems!

Thanks Yooper and team BrewersFriend! My sessions are all back to normal.

I really like the Tilt integration into a brew session which has worked flawlessly so far.

I haven't done anything except look at my latest brew session today but I'm back to only seeing 1 of my 5 brew sessions. I took this screenshot a minute ago.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211016-151913_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211016-151913_Chrome.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 62

Back