French Canadian beer?

So I like the idea of the sasquatch hops but I can only find one supplier that ships them to the US and they only ship them in half pound or larger

Screenshot_20210720-132534_Facebook.jpg

I think we Canadians should concentrate our efforts on (depending on your opinion of our current status) maintaining, or regaining, total world domination of the sport of hockey. A Canadian Hop variety is cool, but nothing to wave a flag for!:D!

I think we Canadians should concentrate our efforts on (depending on your opinion of our current status) maintaining, or regaining, total world domination of the sport of hockey. A Canadian Hop variety is cool, but nothing to wave a flag for!:D!
Total domination? I think the US has like the last 25 Stanley Cup wins:p

Total domination? I think the US has like the last 25 Stanley Cup wins:p

Oh! You know what I mean mister!
I'm talking International hockey Bud ;)

Stanley Cup Champion Tampa Bay Lightning Team makeup
Canadians - 16
Rest of the World - 15 (of whom 6 were US born)
As long as the Leafs don't win the cup, I always look at the team makeup.
Trust me, I was not cheering for Les Habitant in finals, I would have been happier if TB did it in 4.

I will however admit to cheering for Edmonton in 2006, outside of that, I was not cheering for Vancouver in 2011, or Ottawa in 2007.
I was probably cheering for the Flames in 04, and was definitely cheering for them in 86, and 89 (played the dreaded and loathed Habs)

Back