Random thought for the day

Cheers Canada keep ya chins up and keep the Maple Syrup Flowing:D.

You wanna take a look at Aus short History we done and still do some Dodgey Shoit what can you expect from a bunch of convicts;).

I know beer ain't always the answer but seems like a good place to start:eek::D!

Cheers Canada keep ya chins up and keep the Maple Syrup Flowing:D.

You wanna take a look at Aus short History we done and still do some Dodgey Shoit what can you expect from a bunch of convicts;).

I know beer ain't always the answer but seems like a good place to start:eek::D!
Maybe ones country is sorta like Family you didn't choose your Family but must learn to love them as much as they piss you off.
You know every now and again they make you proud.

Everyone (indeed, every country) has its corpses in the cellar. Let them lie in place.
I was 14 when the closed the last one, there is no way those communities are going to let the bodies lie in unmarked graves.
Sorry, I made a poor word choice here. I was not literally referring to corpses, it is a saying like skeletons in the closet. I meant to learn from the past, and not suppress the ugly lessons learned. My humble and sincere apologies for my poor choice of words.

At least you can calibrate your day in Aus There is plenty contention over Australia's Days Date that there is a big push to change the name and the date:eek:.
Invasion Day some call it....

Sorry, I made a poor word choice here. I was not literally referring to corpses, it is a saying like skeletons in the closet. I meant to learn from the past, and not suppress the ugly lessons learned. My humble and sincere apologies for my poor choice of words.

It's all water under the fridge Don. Completely understand.

You had me at goat in the smoker.

IMG_20210705_184913.jpg

I'm more interested in the onions...
But yeah, goat on the barbie...:D

I've had goat as a celebratory village meal in Mexico. Dee-lish!

I've had it various places and styles and it's interesting but not really my first choice. A goat curry would be the best one I've had I think.

I know we got a lot of wild goat in Aus I've never eaten none I hear it's like lamb but leaner.
Farmers are now starting to make a bit of coin for wild goat exporting them overseas. Some even taken up farming them instead of sheep.

Thought while sitting in the McDonald's drive-thru:
Sprite is the lager of the pop/soda world. It's clean crisp and refreshing compared to more flavorful and complex colas.
That's it, that's the thought...
Agreed. I wish Sprite had caffeine, I would order it more frequently

Back