Random thought for the day

My garage smells frickin' amazing today! First dry addition last night, second this morning!
20210320_122225.jpg

March 25th, 21C in the shade, out driving this afternoon (work related), and I have the AC on...
Nutty!

March 25th, 21C in the shade, out driving this afternoon (work related), and I have the AC on...
Nutty!
21 oC means long sleeved shirts, longs and definitely extra duvets (our predicted night temperature is 20-21 oC (Brrrr)

Supposed to be 74 here today. Probably a good day to grill some burgers and push Sophie on the swing. May set the computer up outside for the zoom later as well.

Random thought and notevto self:
If your instant read thermometer tells you the oil is 160 oC, it also means the probe is very hot, so don't wipe it clean immediately with just a little toilet paper........

It all sucks but hot oil is the worst. I still have an L shaped scar on my forearm from when I caught a fryer basket back when I worked for Wendy's. It's been like 15 years and I can still remember it vividly. Also very painful I learned from my days slinging tacos is hot nacho cheese and refried beans. All things to avoid.

Back