What are you drinking right now?

image.jpg
Lagunitas Super Cluster IPA in a geologic time scale glass on a granite countertop here on planet Earth.

Just got back from dropping our youngest off at the airport in Reno. Did some shopping and had an early supper while we were there. Mid day meds are late today. A double shot of Evan Williams and a Two Hearted Ale. Got a few more things to unload from the car and it's off to bed. Hope to be snoring by the time the kid lands in St. Louis.
Late Meds.jpg

Dang, was Wally world having a special?

Not that I know of. I haven't had to wait at the RO dispenser for months. The self checkout had a long line too. Definitely busier than usual.
Guessing that, with tomorrow being a holiday, a certain group of people got their checks today. I always avoid shopping on the 1st and 15th.

If we are allowed to go on a football weekend next fall, we will be going to Pitt, I will be on the hunt for one of those glass's

Try to find a 6 of their porter....and given the time of the year, fall and Halloween, they may have the special edition chocolate brew they have been teaming up with Hershey's on the past few years now. Bring your towel!

Enjoying a Manhattan made with Russel's Reserve and topped off with a 3 year old brandied cherry.

View attachment 13464
Nice glass.

I’m drinking the last bottle of my first batch of West Coast IPA, the second batch of which I am currently brewing
image.jpg
That’s my brew kettle all wrapped up in an old fleece pullover.

Back