What are you drinking right now?

20201218_193546.jpg

Wow! I like bbporter but this works very well. HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

On my way home from work today, I stopped at the local BJ’s to pick up six packs of Jeremiah Red Irish Style Ale and Piranha Pale Ale. After a nice late afternoon walk, enjoyed drinking one of each.
Great places they have one in Lexington and a few in Cincinnati that I go to when I have a chance. Love Jeremiah Red and Piranha. There another one that is maltier that I like it can’t remember the name. The stout is good too

Seems kinda relevant View attachment 13285
Czech dark lager.
Interesting aroma.
Smooth low bitterness well rounded nothing in particular sticks out just a smooth subdued blend of roasty chocolate maybe slight vanilla flavours.
I’m jealous, been looking for that one around here for a while now...

Great places they have one in Lexington and a few in Cincinnati that I go to when I have a chance. Love Jeremiah Red and Piranha. There another one that is maltier that I like it can’t remember the name. The stout is good too
Our local BJ’s is within walking distance (~2 miles) - we miss our happy hour ritual there, but we’ve saved a lot of money without that habit. I wanted a sixer of Tatonka Stout, but apparently that doesn’t come canned. The malty one might be Oasis Amber?

I’m jealous, been looking for that one around here for a while now...
Looking around for a beer review on this just for comparison to what I thought of it in found this this morning https://www.prnewswire.com/in/news-...lian-international-beer-awards-892509704.html
Their description smooth light refreshing. Yup nothing stood out to me was just a well rounded beer.
I find the shady bohemian I brewed much more bolder more full bodied like medium it's pretty smooth too and it's got more character so I like it more.
But that beer last night was a delight in that i couldn't pick out a single element easily even the aroma was like the taste it was like hmmm what is that smell/flavour a chocolate vanilla roast flavor but not quite sure type thing better have another sip and next thing oh the glass is out!

Maybe this is what makes a gold medal beer a well ballanced rounded beer that's been brewed many times with many slight tweeks until the
mastery is achieved.

Our local BJ’s is within walking distance (~2 miles) - we miss our happy hour ritual there, but we’ve saved a lot of money without that habit. I wanted a sixer of Tatonka Stout, but apparently that doesn’t come canned. The malty one might be Oasis Amber?
We like BJ's also. Been awhile since we've been able to go. I never knew they packaged beer to go. I may have to stop in!

Yes I think that’s it.

Back