Brew session header information

COBrewTalk_Jess

Trial Member
Reaction score
This is more of a question that a feature request.

I was wondering why the "header" information (large green text) in brew sessions displays the estimated values for OG/FG/ABV rather than the values recorded during the brew day? I guess the same could be asked about the pre and post boil gravity at the top of the page as well.

I like to print off my recipes and keep a hard copy after I brew and I find I have to highlight the ABV and such information for easy reading.

Hmm I could've sworn we talked about this already @Yooper, but I don't see it in any open issues now?

I'd like to have the estimated and measured values together in the header, currently the measured values are scattered throughout various sections and not shown together.

Hmm I could've sworn we talked about this already @Yooper, but I don't see it in any open issues now?

I'd like to have the estimated and measured values together in the header, currently the measured values are scattered throughout various sections and not shown together.

We have discussed it, and I also swear that it was all reformatted for us to see. I went through many old emails, and can’t find it there either. We an open an issue and see if it’ll bring up ‘related issues’ to try to not duplicate, but I think it’s ok if it is a duplication since it’s definitely not obvious where it’s hiding!

This is more of a question that a feature request.

I was wondering why the "header" information (large green text) in brew sessions displays the estimated values for OG/FG/ABV rather than the values recorded during the brew day? I guess the same could be asked about the pre and post boil gravity at the top of the page as well.

I like to print off my recipes and keep a hard copy after I brew and I find I have to highlight the ABV and such information for easy reading.

I agree, when these change I would like the records in te headers to be the ACTUAL records from my personal brew not the calculators estimate. I'm happy for those to exist but not as the Main heading values as they are incorrect.

Back