What are you drinking right now?

The best beer I’ve had in a long time. (My own aside, of course...;))
All kinds of great flavor in here: clove, pepper, banana, and a hint of honey and acid bite. Nice fizz and just a touch of booze, which is something considering this one weighs in at 9%. Dangerously drinkable If you like Belgians, seek this one out, it won’t disappoint.

B52C4511-0B02-4887-BED1-5B9650788D84.jpeg

It's still pretty good! I've seen it recently at local grocery stores around Nor Cal. When I was living in Oregon, we would always get Rainier for Seahawks games and I remember preferring that to Olympia for some reason. I need to find some Vitamin R for a side by side taste test!

3rd batch on it so far. I like it. I’ve been sending questions over to @Bubba Wade
I Like being able to brew away from my stove. Having measurements in the kettle is making things nice too. I top off to hit my volume (going to drink it anyway) run it into a kettle that is in an ice bath and I’m done. I will enjoy taking this outdoors as well. Plus I can do large batches if I want to

3rd batch on it so far. I like it. I’ve been sending questions over to @Bubba Wade
I Like being able to brew away from my stove. Having measurements in the kettle is making things nice too. I top off to hit my volume (going to drink it anyway) run it into a kettle that is in an ice bath and I’m done. I will enjoy taking this outdoors as well. Plus I can do large batches if I want to
Cool man, congrats! I must have missed what you ended up spending your money on. Enjoy!

Back