Time for another Zoom Happy Hour?

Cheers fellas was a great catch up just wish I could join in the drinking but at 8am that's a day right off but worth it.

Would love to catch some of our other regulars on as well like @BOB357 and @thunderwagn
And where has @Ozarks Mountain Brew gone to I wonder:rolleyes:

Hey and Cheer Noseybear again for hosting!

Last edited:
Yes a good chat last night - good to see you all.

Sorry I missed it, hopefully I can make it next time!

Regards and regrets....Wifie and I went leaf peeping in the mid state....that mountain in the distance is part of the Tuscarora range....and no, PennDot is not that hard up for cash but I do like the "primitive" signage of the locals helping the lost stay off the dirt road over the mountain ahead!
Resized_20201017_154556.jpeg

Regards and regrets....Wifie and I went leaf peeping in the mid state....that mountain in the distance is part of the Tuscarora range....and no, PennDot is not that hard up for cash but I do like the "primitive" signage of the locals helping the lost stay off the dirt road over the mountain ahead! View attachment 12445
They make their mountains small I see in Pennsylvania! :D

Yes a good chat last night - good to see you all.

I was off-grid for 4 days and hopefully will see you all next time!
I had a good break- my friend owns 3000 acres in the middle of nowhere and we drove around in our Jeeps and sat by the fire and shot a few grouse. He has this really awesome trout stream that forms into a pond and you can watch the trout from inside the camp. We do this at least once a year, and it’s really a great way to unplug and relax.

I was off-grid for 4 days and hopefully will see you all next time!
I had a good break- my friend owns 3000 acres in the middle of nowhere and we drove around in our Jeeps and sat by the fire and shot a few grouse. He has this really awesome trout stream that forms into a pond and you can watch the trout from inside the camp. We do this at least once a year, and it’s really a great way to unplug and relax.

I like the idea of a personal Trout stream... I am jealous.

You can say that again. :)

It’s really awesome. The property has been in his family for nearly a hundred years. We’re lucky to have been a part of this. My husband went to high school with him, and has been coming to this camp for over 50 years. I’m “new” and only been a part of this group for 21 years. It’s a special property for sure.

They make their mountains small I see in Pennsylvania! :D

Yeah I know...that's a common Western jab but whatda want....ours are a little older!

Btw...hope you're holding your own with the wildfires buddy...saw you guys on the news ...Golden didn't look too good..be safe friend!

Back