Time for another Zoom Happy Hour?

Hey folks! It was great chatting with you all! Sorry that I dropped out early. The hotel internet kept on crashing. It must be high peak internet time here... I couldn't seem to get back in audio/video - wise... Wicked cool chatting though. I look forward to next time.

What a great time! Looking forward to the next one.

Yes was a good meeting. Great to see all those who joined.
upload_2020-8-23_1-5-22.png

They are Installing fiber optic all up and down the valley here and my audio was terrible. My guess is because of this. We lose connection all the time as it gets changed. Won't be forever so looking foreward to future chats. Needed to get that late summer wheat in kegs anyway.

I'm so sorry I missed you- and it was my idea! I just had too much going on earlier and just got on the computer just now.

Sorry I couldn't join the group today, looking forward to the next time!

Yep was great catching up still wanna do a spy around your breweries;). You know you show me yours and I'll show you mine type thing lol:D

I did a small video that I couldn't show last night as Screen Sharing wasn't available but maybe I could post it on here... if it is not too big? Maybe I need to post it on Youtube and put a link to it from there?

I did a small video that I couldn't show last night as Screen Sharing wasn't available but maybe I could post it on here... if it is not too big? Maybe I need to post it on Youtube and put a link to it from there?

Well I managed to upload this short video tour. I'll make a more elaborate one when I get the chance.

Back