Dog thread

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15G_dfNlEeiY3Yyw_5WQAN_PP_jTWhOwa/view?usp=drivesdk
Let's see if this works for a picture (working from.mobile phone only).
Me, my 2 dogs, a Mosi and the Zambezi
Photo from Anne-Marie - Private.jpg

We don't have a dog at the moment :( but! We just adopted the cutest little corn snake...would ya'll be mad if I posted her pic?

Hahahaha! That just made my day! They sure do have a way of making life better don't they? Thanks for sharing that pic:)
Yeah it's fun when you're trying to manage a strong-willed child and a strong willed dog at the same time. We sometimes joke that Stubbs is short for stubborn. He's small but built like a tank. If he doesn't want to move you're not moving him. He's worth it though

I agree, colouring is a bit python-like (we got the African Rock Python here, beautiful snake, but I don't like them anymore after one of them strangled my puppy)

Whoa, that's rough.

I agree, colouring is a bit python-like (we got the African Rock Python here, beautiful snake, but I don't like them anymore after one of them strangled my puppy)
When I moved in at my place here in Palmwoods QLD my neighbour said hey we got pythons here your Chooks won't last long. That night i spotted a baby in the mandarins tree just 2m long. I've seen some long enough to stop traffic out front but fingers crossed still got three Chooks.

Back