Random thought for the day

Flooring down
20200818_194821.jpg
20200818_195002.jpg

You told them a fridge leak ruined the entire basement....and they bought it? :eek:

:p

Glad it worked out for you Craigerrr! :)
I've seen it happen many times if you've got an ice maker line that fails or leaks. Floods the floors and will soak up into the walls. With the fear of mold these days, most insurance would just as soon get rid of the problem. Not saying that's what happened here, but witnessed similar and this is fairly typical depending your location.

I've seen it happen many times if you've got an ice maker line that fails or leaks. Floods the floors and will soak up into the walls. With the fear of mold these days, most insurance would just as soon get rid of the problem. Not saying that's what happened here, but witnessed similar and this is fairly typical depending your location.
That is a bingo, came down in the morning to the sound of running water. Basement was flooded pretty good, most of the ceiling came down. Pool table wasn't damaged but it had to be dismantled and removed to replace the flooring. New felt due to that, it is a very good quality 1" slate table. Hope the Reno is done in the next week or so.

That is a bingo, came down in the morning to the sound of running water. Basement was flooded pretty good, most of the ceiling came down. Pool table wasn't damaged but it had to be dismantled and removed to replace the flooring. New felt due to that, it is a very good quality 1" slate table. Hope the Reno is done in the next week or so.

@Craigerrr, I never doubted your story (you are Canadian after all :D) but, never imagined an ice maker leak would lead to "the sound of running water"! Wow!

The waterline going into the back of the fridge split in the night,went undetected until the morning.

Random thoughts...
If you can't bite, don't growl.
NEVER let facts get in the way of a good story!
Beer is never purchased. It's only rented.
Ain't nothing as useless as tits on burnt bacon!

Back