Time for another Zoom Happy Hour?

I was just thinking about that yesterday! I am looking forward to another episode of "Breakfast with Ben"!

Sounds good to me. Count me in.

@Nosybear
What do you think? I would love to have a beer again with some of the forum members, and wondered if it was just me or if others would be interested as well.
Don't see why not. Is next Saturday good? I believe the time was 4:00 MDT (GMT -6).

It is for me!

OK if you mean 4AM MDT that is 10AM GMT I can make that OK. I don't normally have a beer that early but I'm game.
If you mean 4PM MDT then that is 10PM GMT - again that is ok by me - I'll just need to commandeer the Kitchen area then.

I can send Yooper my What's APP details when necessary.

OK if you mean 4AM MDT that is 10AM GMT I can make that OK. I don't normally have a beer that early but I'm game.
If you mean 4PM MDT then that is 10PM GMT - again that is ok by me - I'll just need to commandeer the Kitchen area then.

I host using Zoom. And Ben, that's Sunday for you!

Yep, it's PM. Poor @Trialben has to drink coffee- as it's about 8 AM for him in Australia.................:)

The zoom hosting works great. @Nosybear will give us the details, and we can just hop in. I use my iPad.

Yep, it's PM. Poor @Trialben has to drink coffee- as it's about 8 AM for him in Australia.................:)

The zoom hosting works great. @Nosybear will give us the details, and we can just hop in. I use my iPad.

That time is good for me --- I'll get some beers in from the fridge and be there with large bag of crisps - you call them chips but what we call chips is french Fries to you. We try not to call anything French - except French Letters - which you call prophylactics. It seems the only thing we have in common is BEER!!! Yipee!!!

See you Saturday

Eish, that's midnight for me.....
Let me start investigating what zoom is exactly, and if it works with my crappy internet.....

Eish, that's midnight for me.....
Let me start investigating what zoom is exactly, and if it works with my crappy internet.....
Oh that sucks as I'm sure we're all keen to meet our African brewers friend :).
Well either you'll be super sleepy or seriously drunk :p

Back