Back to brewing

bishop916

Trial Member
Reaction score
It's been about 5 years since I was heavy into homebrewing with about 20 batches under my belt.

Getting back into it I brewed up a batch of my Irish Red recipe. With all the mistakes I made it is a surprisingly good tasting beer. The ol' Red never disappoints!

I plan to do a Shiner bock clone next, and following that I'll get an Oktoberfest in the tank - and then maybe a quick smash before doing a holiday grog. All 2.5 gallon batches.

Anyways - here's to the gratifying hobby of homebrewing and the community that comes with it!

/raises glass

Cheers! - B916

Welcome back! Nothing better than drinking your own! (Well... I do really enjoy sharing it and seeing reactions. :) )

Prost!

Welcome back to the hobby!

Welcome back buddeh.

It's been about 5 years since I was heavy into homebrewing with about 20 batches under my belt.

Getting back into it I brewed up a batch of my Irish Red recipe. With all the mistakes I made it is a surprisingly good tasting beer. The ol' Red never disappoints!

I plan to do a Shiner bock clone next, and following that I'll get an Oktoberfest in the tank - and then maybe a quick smash before doing a holiday grog. All 2.5 gallon batches.

Anyways - here's to the gratifying hobby of homebrewing and the community that comes with it!

/raises glass

Cheers! - B916
Did you manage to get that Shiner Bock and Oktoberfest brewed? Share some pics if so!

Back