Recipe's for Feedback Sub Forums

Craigerrr

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Would it make sense to have sub Forums for different beer styles under the Recipes for Feedback forum?
There is a lot of great info contained in that sub forum, it could be helpful to have it more organized.
I'm not suggesting that someone sift through and move all of the many threads into the proper categories. It could happen organically, and maybe threads could be moved as we users request.

Would it make sense to have sub Forums for different beer styles under the Recipes for Feedback forum?
There is a lot of great info contained in that sub forum, it could be helpful to have it more organized.
I'm not suggesting that someone sift through and move all of the many threads into the proper categories. It could happen organically, and maybe threads could be moved as we users request.

We'll think about it and discuss. I'm an admin of a much larger forum, and the site owner has stated many times that he hates subforums. I don't know if it would help organize the threads, or cause more clutter. And maybe some recipes don't fit neatly into categories, and newer brewers may not even know the category they are looking for.

Any other input from others is greatly appreciated!

We'll think about it and discuss. I'm an admin of a much larger forum, and the site owner has stated many times that he hates subforums. I don't know if it would help organize the threads, or cause more clutter. And maybe some recipes don't fit neatly into categories, and newer brewers may not even know the category they are looking for.

Any other input from others is greatly appreciated!
There is the search feature which I really don't use much (as it doesn't like me) but for those who use it should be able to find the recipe info they need without adding any extra . Good point though as some of the recipes in the library are way out there imo and more info is always good when designing beer.

Back