Zoom Meeting Details

Nosybear

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Stephen Stanley is inviting you to the second Brewer's Friend virtual meeting. Details:

Topic: Brewer's Friend Members Meeting
Time: Jun 13, 2020 04:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada) (GMT -6) Note: For our friends in Oz, this meeting will be Sunday.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86927348576

Meeting ID: 869 2734 8576
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,86927348576# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,86927348576# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
Meeting ID: 869 2734 8576
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kgsKjIhOn

Yooper, can you stick this to the top for the rest of today and tomorrow?

Turns out I can make the meeting tomorrow, look forward to it!

I’m going to do my best! My grandsons are hanging out with us this weekend, and 5 PM CDT is exactly their feeding time, er, dinner time.

I forgot how hungry boys are while growing up. I keep telling the younger one to breathe occasionally and that a fork is not a shovel. These kids are young, but the younger one is almost is big as me! We take dinner very seriously around here!

I’m going to do my best! My grandsons are hanging out with us this weekend, and 5 PM CDT is exactly their feeding time, er, dinner time.

I forgot how hungry boys are while growing up. I keep telling the younger one to breathe occasionally and that a fork is not a shovel. These kids are young, but the younger one is almost is big as me! We take dinner very seriously around here!
That's funny!
Good times though I bet!

Think i can make this one. Was gon fishin last time!

Haha, our twin boys just turned 18 and I can totally relate. When we planned to go out for meals we finally started making them eat a bit before hand or it was just madness!

That's funny!
Good times though I bet!

It's the best! The boys are so well behaved, funny, smart, and kind. We have a wonderful time with them. They just moved about 90 minutes away, but we used to see them every day after school when were not in Florida. This has been hard for me for sure.

So this zoom meeting is in about half hour I see ok I'll get some bacon and eggs on the go

Aye,have my robobrew test boil going.

I think I screwed up the time ....lol

Good to catch up with everyone, and good to meet a few new to me people this evening. Thanks Nosy
Look forward to the July meet'n

I messed this one up , out running errands and missed the meet. Hope to make the next one

Hey thanks all for the chat all!

And cheers to @The Beerery for giving us a behind the counter tour of your brewery bloody amazing stuff mate!

Just show how far down the rabbit hole some of us go inspiring stuff.
It never ceases to amaze me the broad range of depth you can go into brewing. From a kit off the grocery store to a fully automated system and all that falls in between.
Good to catch up with everyone, and good to meet a few new to me people this evening. Thanks Nosy
Look forward to the July meet'n
Yes, thanks @Nosybear

Loved seeing @The Beerery 's brewery. I wish I was his neighbor! It gave me a thought though: What about a Brewer of the Month? Whoever will present their brewery that month will have time to unpack or stage their gear. Or, in my case, clean up my basement so no one turns me in to one of those hoarding TV shows. :p Could also use it to demo your favorite DIY project or latest acquisition.

It never ceases to amaze me the broad range of depth you can go into brewing. From a kit off the grocery store to a fully automated system and all that falls in between.
This statement really sums up what should be Rule #1 for all new home brewers.

It gave me a thought though: What about a Brewer of the Month? Whoever will present their brewery that month will have time to unpack or stage their gear. Or, in my case, clean up my basement so no one turns me in to one of those hoarding TV shows. :p Could also use it to demo your favorite DIY project or latest acquisition..
This is a good idea

I have a proudly half assed setup.
The tour yesterday was aces though, that was entirely on another level from what I do.

Back