Television Series

I've been watching Colony all 3 seasons recently on the Netflix but have found there is next to no chance of a fourth season ratings dropped from 2mill to 1.3mill man I loved this sci fi action show:oops:.
Saw they even went and shot the last season 3 in Canada because of funding cuts.

Anyone else dig this show?

I don't know how or why, but I'm about to finish binge watching Schitts Creek.o_O

I don't know how or why, but I'm about to finish binge watching Schitts Creek.o_O
My boss was recommending this one to me today I'll have to go have a look.
Apparently they buy a town or something it's a comedy?

For the record, Belgravia is Downton Abbey, just a lot meaner.

My wife loves that show, I have watched an episode or two with her. It is a bit like watching a car accident happen in perpetuity....
Yeah I watched two episodes meh not for me ...

Then started watching after life that morbid humour from the British comedian you gotta be in the right mood when watching that show might need to go visit the phycologist after otherwise lol.

Finally found a good show called "Maiden" a true story about a the first all women crew to to compeste in around the world yatch race. Inspirational stuff.

Last edited:
Morbid humour, sounds like my kind of show, must give that a try.
On recommendation from a freind watched a couple episodes of Bosch on Prime. Not sure yet if I like it, seems promising though.

Heavy Rescue 401
Canadian production of heavy recovery, takes place in Southern Ontario, the 401 is North America's busiest highway. It actually goes right through our region, 5 minutes up the road from where I live. They recently expanded it to 6 lanes each direction through here, about an hour west of Toronto.

They recently expanded it to 6 lanes each direction through here, about an hour west of Toronto.
:eek:
The short stretch I used to drive past Ingersoll is still only 3 each way...(according to google maps)

As far as series go...I finally finished Better Call Saul Season 5, and just watched Red Dwarf: The Promised Land. Technically a film, but still at least the 13th "installment" of Red Dwarf. It was actually not half bad, especially compared to some of the earlier attempts at reuniting the crew.

Last edited:
Wait, new Red Dwarf?!!

Watching Goliath on Prime with Billy Bob Thornton

I've been watching a German series on Netflix, "Freud." It was an acquired taste. "Space Force" is up next. And if there's "Red Dwarf" to watch, I'll be looking for it!

I've been watching a German series on Netflix, "Freud." It was an acquired taste. "Space Force" is up next. And if there's "Red Dwarf" to watch, I'll be looking for it!
Space Force looks a little too nerdy for me:rolleyes:

Space Force was ok, John Malkovich carried the early episodes in my opinion.

Watching Filthy Rich on Netflix, disturbing to say the least. Having two daughters, it is difficult to watch, but it needs to be watched.

Also watching Sneaky Pete on Prime. So far, this is a really good show. Giovanni Ribisi, to me, is much like Titus Welliver (Sons of Anarchy)

Watching Filthy Rich on Netflix, disturbing to say the least. Having two daughters, it is difficult to watch, but it needs to be watched.

Also watching Sneaky Pete on Prime. So far, this is a really good show. Giovanni Ribisi, to me, is much like Titus Welliver (Sons of Anarchy)
I'm a big fan of Sneaky Pete:D I think it's great.

Back