Hops Schedule not printing

^Tony^

Premium Member
Reaction score
Good day! When I try to print a finished recipe, the hop summary prints but not the hop schedule.

Can you show me what you mean with a screenshot and a link to the recipe so I can check it out?

I'm unable to replicate, just tried printing a few recipes from the "view recipe" page and it's working fine on my end. Could you provide a screenshot, and what browser/device you're using so we can investigate?

I am using a PC windows 10. Chrome. How do I provide a screen shot? It wont let me upload off my clipboard.

Never mind. The issue with the hop schedule not printing seemed to be isolated to one recipe. I just deleted the recipe and started over from scratch.

Never mind. The issue with the hop schedule not printing seemed to be isolated to one recipe. I just deleted the recipe and started over from scratch.
*Shrug*

Well glad it was an isolated issue. I'll keep an eye open though for any other users that run into this.

the hops schedule is not printing for me. I completed this brew session last weekend. I was making some adjustments and want to print it out again and the hop schedule is not showing or printing. And if I click on hop summary the entire hops section disappears.

https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/print/994026

Any word on this? It happens when I try to print while in edit mode. Do you need more information?

Sorry for the delay Tony, this has been patched in our update on the 24th. I just logged in and tested in your account for that recipe, as well as the other affected users in this thread and it should be resolved.

Are you saying you're still seeing this issue on your end? If so, could you try logging in and logging out, and/or trying in a private/incognito window to clear the browser cache?

If you're still seeing the issue after this, please let me know and I'll re-open the issue to investigate further.

Thank you for looking into this. I did the log out/in and cleared my computer browser. I tested a few different recipes and the error seems to have resolved.

I greatly appreciate your help with this!
Thanks again

Thank you for looking into this. I did the log out/in and cleared my computer browser. I tested a few different recipes and the error seems to have resolved.

I greatly appreciate your help with this!
Thanks again
No problem, let us know whenever you have any issues!

Back