All Together IPA

Nola_Brew

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Has anyone brewed and if so how did it turn out?
Thinking about giving it a shot. Been wanting to try something other than NEIPA's.

It's in the queue, currently it's number two so about a month away and I was doing the hazy version. Though I'm suspicious of how little the recipe changes for the West Coast version. Just the yeast, gypsum/calcium chloride ratio and the initial bittering addition changes. Same grist. Doesn't seem West Coast enough to me. Or does it point to the term West Coast being a bit more malleable these days and it includes hazier beers than it used to?

I've been brewing mostly hazy beers lately so I'm thinking of brewing the WC version. I'm not sure I want 1.75 lbs of oats in the WC version.
I want a clear beer. Lol

Would I be admitting to living under a rock if I said I'd never heard of it? :eek:

I posted my sampling to a different thread last night, but local versions are starting to drop here.
I purchased two 32 oz crowlers and polished one off last night. Very nice beer indeed!
IMG_20200522_180533.jpg

Obviously hazy, but still had a nice bitter backbone. Glad I got two!

I'll be kegging my version today.
Made a trip to Dixie Brewery yesterday and picked up a 4 pack of their version.
I'll give it a try today. Really bought it to compare to my version just to see how different, if any between commercial versions and homebrew versions.

Finished at 6.3% ABV.
Should be ready to sample on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Color is a little lighter than expected.

Attachments

• 20200524_094158.jpg
    20200524_094158.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 49
Ooooh! I like that color!

So, where is this recipe?

Back