Zoom Meeting

Brewer's Friend's Brewing Friends .... A tongue twister!

Plus one on the tongue twister! It'll serve as a test after you lost count of how many of those IPA's you just drank!

Great full Dead Yeast Society.....close second.....Sleeping Yeast?

Kniggits of St Arnold (Dona eis cerevisium)

This is my fermentation setup now, just trying it out, so far it works great, these water jugs were only $18, the wires are temp probs, they send to my website as pictured

Screenshot (7).png
IMG_20200517_093810440_copy_1612x1209.jpg
IMG_20200517_093824705_copy_1209x1612.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so sorry I missed it! I had my grandsons, and the ice cream stand opened (where they wear a mask now and bring ice cream out to the car) and we did that right about the time you started. After that, I brought them home, got them showered and to bed- and I was so tired I went to bed myself not long after.

I really want to take part next time!

I had a great time too. I do agree that it was great to put faces to the names.
I like the idea of the global home brew club.
I like the names Great full Dead Yeast Society and BFBF one too.

After work today I fixed my laptop camera freezing issues. So I hopefully won't have to switch to my phone again :)

How frequently do we want to meet up? Every couple of weeks, every month, every week?

Reactions: Jnh
Sorry I missed it guys, I've been kind of out of it all weekend.

Sorry I missed the meeting. I had work in South Georgia. Once again life support interferes with life style. Next time.

I too had to work and will try to make the next one. With it being a global meeting, was there a communication lag? Were people stepping on each other because of it? As far as agendas: I like the loose agenda idea. Maybe it can even be just an ice-breaker topic that kicks things off.

I too had to work and will try to make the next one. With it being a global meeting, was there a communication lag? Were people stepping on each other because of it? As far as agendas: I like the loose agenda idea. Maybe it can even be just an ice-breaker topic that kicks things off.
Went fairly smoothly, IMHO. Anyone notice any lag above the normal interwebs meeting half-second?

I didn't notice any lag - just the usual protocols with multiple attendee zoom meetings to avoid talking over each other: Say your thing then stop and let someone else in. Let everyone have a say before you jump in again.

Went pretty well I think! I had to duck out after half an hour as it was getting late here in the UK, but that's fine. Looking forward to another one.

Yes I second Beer Foundry,No lag at my end, I thought it when quite well. A basic agenda would be good but just shooting the shit was pretty nice.

Back