Zoom Meeting

I also concur, no lag and no problems. The general chat was nice. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I had no lag just a crappy background picture i'll never use again, speaking of future requests, that should be one on their site

It's time to start planning the 2nd meeting.
The Great full Ale Yeast Society, bfbf or was it bbbf?.

Y'all come up with date, time and agenda and I'll set it up.

Same time as last that seemed to work well.
What's the consensus everyone?

Same Bat Time....whoops...maybe not :rolleyes::D

Plus 1 Ben......Timing last time was a winner for all the usual suspects I think...

If we are looking at doing it on a weekend, the next three Saturdays won't work for me unfortunately. The next two Sundays would be good though. Next Friday, would work, and possibly the following Friday could work as well. A Friday meeting would mean a Saturday breakfast for Ben. A Sunday meeting would be a Monday morning for Ben, that may not work for him as he may be out killing bugs and rodents...

If we are looking at doing it on a weekend, the next three Saturdays won't work for me unfortunately. The next two Sundays would be good though. Next Friday, would work, and possibly the following Friday could work as well. A Friday meeting would mean a Saturday breakfast for Ben. A Sunday meeting would be a Monday morning for Ben, that may not work for him as he may be out killing bugs and rodents...
Sunday puts us into Monday in Australia. It'll have to be a Saturday. 4:00 pm MDT (GMT -6).

Sunday puts us into Monday in Australia. It'll have to be a Saturday. 4:00 pm MDT (GMT -6).
A shucks there Nosey your too kind:rolleyes:.
Whatever suits the majority most.
But the above seems perfect for me.

Choice: This Saturday or next? Hey Admins: Can you post this as a sticky thread so everyone can see it? Also, who is getting the agenda together - I'd like to post it with the meeting.

I will not be available this Saturday, or next, or the next.
Will have to participate in the next one, enjoy!

Choice: This Saturday or next? Hey Admins: Can you post this as a sticky thread so everyone can see it? Also, who is getting the agenda together - I'd like to post it with the meeting.
I think @Ward Chillington mentioned a Q&A style thing
I'm all for members just showing off their brew hardware just for kicks and also just to see how other hombrewers have set up the brew rigs/Fermentation chambers ect ECT I learn a lot this way.

This Saturday is better for me though I still might miss it. We'll see. Maybe I can jump in briefly. I definitely like the idea of an agenda. Showing off brew hardware and how you personally brew sounds solid. Q&A sounds interesting too but someone will have to have a list of questions... or maybe we all bring a question?

I will have grandkids visiting this weekend, but I can be around for part of a meeting at least!
Yooper, can you make this a sticky thread at the top of this section? I think more people would see it there and potentially join in.

Yooper, can you make this a sticky thread at the top of this section? I think more people would see it there and potentially join in.

Yes! Or.................Do you want to start a brand new thread, without our chatter, with date/time/how and get started again so it doesn't get lost in this thread. Either way is good for me, but often a brand new post will get more attention.

Yes! Or.................Do you want to start a brand new thread, without our chatter, with date/time/how and get started again so it doesn't get lost in this thread. Either way is good for me, but often a brand new post will get more attention.
I'll do a new thread with the meeting details. Then let's stick it to the top for a while! Best of both worlds....

I may or may not be around this weekend as we "might" go camping if the weather isn't brutal but I think that's a good idea regardless.

Back