BRIX

Grey Ghost

Lifetime Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Is there away to make BRIX the default instead of SG?. I only use BRIX and am getting tired of having to keep converting.

Where? In a calculator, or throughout the software? I think that's a great idea, just wanted to be clear on what you would like to see!

Make sure you have brix selected as your preferred choice in your settings, here:
upload_2020-5-6_15-35-1.png

and that will ensure the ones in the recipe builder will be in brix. Some of the calculators may need to be changed as you do them, if you're doing a stand-alone calculator for something.

Thanks Yooper. I couldn't find it as it's listed under general. Just when I think I have it figured out you guys change it again. When I see gravity I want to see BRIX or PLATO. One more question. Does being lifetime member upgrade me to pro?

Last edited:
Thanks Yooper. I couldn't find it as it's listed under general. Just when I think I have it figured out you guys change it again. When I see gravity I want to see BRIX or PLATO. One more question. Does being lifetime member upgrade me to pro?

We haven't changed that setting, at least not in my tenure here. I use SG but I also use pounds, gallons, etc so I'm a bit of a heathen I'm afraid! :)

Back