Zoom Meeting

west1m

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Let's have a meeting!
Thought I started this thread already but can't find it....

+1 here just got to download app?
I've never done zoom.
What you west1 or "designated " zoomer hosts then sends out a code to log into "said" zoom booze up?o_O

I have only tried Zoom one time sitting next to someone else.
We will have to give it a try.

Ok ill down load the app but am working atm today's just been easy this morn but can't commit to any length of time.
We will have to organise a time set a date that suits everyone and get on it;).

Well Zoom just timed out and no takers ,maybe next time...

8:00 PM central standard time

now I'll have to shower right lol. working in my PJ's with no haircut for a month :D

I guess I should look to download the app and stay posted here for a date and time! :)

If I can, I will join in

I want to! I already have a Zoom virtual beer tasting tonight with the Chicago peeps but I'm good on other evenings!

Let me know please when you want to have a Zoom happy hour, and I would love to participate. I also have used Jitsi with great success, teaching a soapmaking class last week.

I want to! I already have a Zoom virtual beer tasting tonight with the Chicago peeps but I'm good on other evenings!

Let me know please when you want to have a Zoom happy hour, and I would love to participate. I also have used Jitsi with great success, teaching a soapmaking class last week.
It looks like we're closing in on a time of 7:00 pm MDT, that's 9:00 on the East Coast, late morning the next day in Australia, Europe's very early morning, sorry, couldn't get everyone. Any suggestions on a date?

If setting a time and day I'm only available on Friday and Saturday in the evening

I want to hear others' opinions but I'm zeroing in on weekend. Friday or Saturday here, too.

7:00 PM MDT = 9:00 PM EDT, and works for me, any day would work for me.
My preference would for to be a Monday or a Tuesday, but I would join in no matter what day it is.
Thanks for queuing this up Mr. Bear!

7:00 PM MDT = 9:00 PM EDT, and works for me, any day would work for me.
My preference would for to be a Monday or a Tuesday, but I would join in no matter what day it is.
Thanks for queuing this up Mr. Bear!
Seems like 9PM Eastern is going to get a little late for folks in the western half of the country. Besides, it seems to me that it ought to be a Happy Hour sort of thing. :)
I'm good for most times but on any given day I'm likely to be cooking dinner between around 6 and 8 PM Central time. I can usually plan around that, though.
Whenever it's happening, I'll definitely try to join in.
Might do to have a regular time weekly or bi-weekly so that folks can jump in occasionally, at least. Maybe everyone who's interested couldn't do it on any particular occasion but over time, everyone would have a chance to "meet" a lot of fellow brewers and eventually everyone would have connected at some point.

And that reminds me of something I've brought up before...a tasting circle wherein we could send samples to one another and set up a time to compare our beers. Logistics get a little tricky, but it can be done.

6pm Pacific
7pm Mountain
8pm Central
9pm Eastern
11am Australia East (the next day)

The UK folks would be looking at 2am, that would probably not be feasible for them

Back