Brew log days incorrect

MeemoNZ

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Just some feedback on the new Brew log... the days seems to be a little messed up... the default sort order also doesnt appear to be based on 'Date' which would make the most sense (I've ordered manually in the attached screen cap).

Im NZ based, maybe its calculating the diff between US date format and my computers date format...?

Other updates look good & info capture options look good!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-11 at 6.30.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-11 at 6.30.41 PM.png
    603.2 KB · Views: 93
Oh and I just found this too.... they say time flies when you're having fun... Even with NZ Cvid-19 lockdown delusions, I dont think 207 days has passed for this brew! :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-11 at 8.21.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-11 at 8.21.17 PM.png
    539.2 KB · Views: 84
We've got the fix on beta right now, if you want to check it out: beta.brewersfriend.com You'd have to log in (and then make sure you return to the active site when you're done!). I'm working on it now, with testing. I apologize for this bug, and we're hoping to get it up and running later today.

Oh and I just found this too.... they say time flies when you're having fun... Even with NZ Cvid-19 lockdown delusions, I dont think 207 days has passed for this brew! :)

This has been fixed- sorry for the inconvenienced this caused you.

Hi @Yooper

Thanks for a quick response & fix, no inconvenience caused! The dates are now resolved - I had to edit & resubmit (changing the date from 4th November [11/4] to 4th April [4/11]).

There also seems to be an issue with the 'Days' column, here are 2 screen caps - one of a previous recipe and one of the most recent... Which value is used to caluclate 0 days? Technically this should be the date of the earliest / 1st log entry ?

Previous Brew Session.png Most recent brew session.png

We're already having a discussion about that, but I believe yooper and myself are in agreement with you. The days should be since brewday.

I think I have found another issue, I've just added a log entry, I left the time as 'now' but it seems theres a problem with timezone / conversion of time for the graph...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 10.16.15 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 10.16.15 AM.png
    635.6 KB · Views: 86
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 10.16.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 10.16.29 AM.png
    717.4 KB · Views: 87
We are working on this right now! I'll keep you posted when it's fixed. I'm sorry for the issues you've been having.

I confirm that this also fxes a different issue, where within the Inventory the "Amount" sort is incorrect.

For example in the current release, volumes > 10 are not properly ordered. See attached pic of comparison between how the current, live site and beta handles the sorting.

Attachments

• BF Compare.jpg
    BF Compare.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 85
I confirm that this also fxes a different issue, where within the Inventory the "Amount" sort is incorrect.

For example in the current release, volumes > 10 are not properly ordered. See attached pic of comparison between how the current, live site and beta handles the sorting.
This is an unrelated issue that's also being tested on beta. Everything looks good, just waiting on the code review before pushing the fix to the live site.

Hi,
I'm in Aus and also had these issues. Thanks very much for fixing.

I have one remaining related issue, I can't seem to change brew log times. They are always set to the current time every time I save, regardless of what is in the datetime picker.

Hi,
I'm in Aus and also had these issues. Thanks very much for fixing.

I have one remaining related issue, I can't seem to change brew log times. They are always set to the current time every time I save, regardless of what is in the datetime picker.
Thanks for reporting, a fix for this should be ready shortly. Just waiting on code review before releasing

Back