NEIPA feedback please.

I am no expert but,
Technically a NEIPA does not get any boil hop additions.
Having said that, I add a small amount at 30 minutes to mine.
My first dry hop is at high krausen, second dry hop is near the end of fermentation.
But, I am no expert, this is just what I do.
I also wonder why you have made it so dark in color style is 5.9 to 13.8, mine is 10.43
But, I am no expert, this is just what I do

Cheers, good luck!

I am no expert but,
Technically a NEIPA does not get any boil hop additions.
Having said that, I add a small amount at 30 minutes to mine.
My first dry hop is at high krausen, second dry hop is near the end of fermentation.
But, I am no expert, this is just what I do.
I also wonder why you have made it so dark in color style is 5.9 to 13.8, mine is 10.43
But, I am no expert, this is just what I do

Cheers, good luck!
More than happy for hearing from you. I will keep in mind your advises, specially those related to dry hopping. Thank you so much Craigerrr

I have only mage about 20-25 batches of NEIPA, so not a pro, but I personally would add 14g FWH of a bittering hop, magnum, Columbus and all the boil hops you have..... add as whirlpool hops. Craigerr’s dry hop schedule looks perfect.

I have only mage about 20-25 batches of NEIPA, so not a pro, but I personally would add 14g FWH of a bittering hop, magnum, Columbus and all the boil hops you have..... add as whirlpool hops. Craigerr’s dry hop schedule looks perfect.

Thank you so much, Vallka. I have just add them in FWH. Great idea, it sounds really good.

Greetings from Spain.

Back