FG in fermentation completed

Jose Torres

Trial Member
Reaction score
Good morning, I would like you to help me with this problem. When I enter the FG in the Fermentation Complete entry, it appears in the fermentation chart as OG.
What is the problem?

Thank you!

Captura2.JPG Captura1.JPG

That's definitely in the wrong box- but I'm not sure why. One thing that stick out to me is here:
upload_2020-4-10_9-8-5.png

You've got the FG reading in SG scale, but marked the gravity unit to be read in brix. So your corrected SG is completely incorrect. That's definitely part of it. If you're using the SG scale for FG, put that in the box under gravity unit and then you'll get a correct FG instead of a number like 0.987.

Can you try that, and then post back with the new looking brew log entry so I can dig into it?

is already corrected, but the fermentation graph is the same

Attachments

• Captura3.JPG
    Captura3.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 69
I've put in a ticket for this, and hopefully it will be fixed very quickly. I apologize for the issue, and we'll get it fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you !!!!

Great job!!

Thank you so much for your patience and help in working through this issue. Your posts and screenshots were very helpful, and allowed us to dig into the problem.

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime you have any questions or comments. Again, thank you!

Back