Fun with Isolation

Vallka

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Might be entertaining to post your little isolation thoughts on this thread.

my neighbour posted this on Facebook.

To all you introverts, please give your extravert friends a call… We are going F#%!~# crazy.

I'm down to 3 kegs that aren't full, at least 4 days till the next batch is drinkable...

No beer makes me something something....

My Steam account is hawkbox too btw so if anyone wants to get their game on when not brewing let me know.

M not worried about shaking someone’s hand because of Covid...... I’m worried about shaking hands because there is no toilet paper!
I shake hands because it's an old accepted courtesy, but I will say I've hated shaking hands for many years and will/would gladly see it go away. I see so many people use the bathroom and not wash their hands and to me that's just flat out disgusting. People picking at their face and nose and all of it is flat out nasty. I'd gladly see a fist bump, or better yet, an elbow bump become the new norm.

I shake hands because it's an old accepted courtesy, but I will say I've hated shaking hands for many years and will/would gladly see it go away. I see so many people use the bathroom and not wash their hands and to me that's just flat out disgusting. People picking at their face and nose and all of it is flat out nasty. I'd gladly see a fist bump, or better yet, an elbow bump become the new norm.
I favor bowing, no contact and a great test of trust.

iu

It's weird getting to people's houses atm I walk over to introduce myself lean in and then there is this awkward hesitation look in the eye and understanding that yes we ain't shaking hands here lol a mutual truce of recognition that we best put the hand back in the holster or put a glove on it!:rolleyes:

I picked up some stuff from kid's daycare today and saw the lady's husband. We talked in driveway for a bit but it was a good 7 ft away. It was super weird. Had to talk louder and it had an air of distrust to the whole thing, like we were getting ready to draw our six shooters or daggers.
Being too close to someone is weird, but too far away is weird too

Went for a long walk, played Crazy Eights, and spent some ridiculous amount of time in front of the TV

Went for a long walk, played Crazy Eights, and spent some ridiculous amount of time in front of the TV
Feel for you man were not there "YET" I can't sit still at the best of times gotta brainstorm some new project or maybe finish some of my old ones lol.
Stick in there everyone

Played Pandemic last night with my wife and I don't think us losing 3 games in a row helped her mindset around what is happening right now.

And with the TP shortage, funny how both of these issues are in the same movie!

upload_2020-3-23_12-34-17.gif

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-23_12-33-50.gif
    upload_2020-3-23_12-33-50.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 130

Back