Whiskey, Bourbon, and Other Fine Spirits!

Or not at all

Having a nice Michters bourbon tonight but bottle is getting low
image.jpg

I enjoyed a nice Old Fashioned tonight, made with locally crafted bourbon, straight from the barrel here in Eugene at Thinking Tree Spirits. I did not take a picture, but it was a nice drink.

This is the picture I was trying to post last night.
The 3/17 on the back of the bottle that I was able to post last night is when I bought this particular bottle.
I only have one bottle that I have had in my collection longer than this one, it is a 4.5 liter bottle of Jameson's I bought in 2016.

1699110502933.png

Happy to revive this old thread to honor Bob and TW, miss those guys...
I don't drink a lot of whiskey really, but when I do I enjoy the good stuff.
I purchased this bottle at an airport duty free on the way to visit Brother and Sister in law that live in Mexico. This my friends, I must say, is a rare dropView attachment 27141
One of my favorites. Brother got me a bottle of 16 years distiller edition for my 50th

Nothing fancy, still nice
Mosi bottle is a 750 ml one, but unfortunately empty
But the pic wont attach....
Maybe in a 2nd post

My cousin Alice and my Step Son drank about 90% of what is missing from this bottle.

Just got a new Whiskey smoking kit. Super fun and adds some great flavors to an Old Fashioned. I will have to see if I can post a video for you all very soon. Nothing like a Whistle Pig Old Fashioned to end a long day.

Just got a new Whiskey smoking kit. Super fun and adds some great flavors to an Old Fashioned. I will have to see if I can post a video for you all very soon. Nothing like a Whistle Pig Old Fashioned to end a long day.
Fail! Using whistle pig as a mixer! ;p

Back