What are you listening to now

Is that by powder finger?
Now that's a great Band
I think BMBB means Jackson Browne’s For Everyman, the album that has his classic song “These Days”. Early 70’s JB is such great stuff.

Is that by powder finger?
Now that's a great Band
I think BMBB means Jackson Browne’s For Everyman, the album that has his classic song “These Days”. Early 70’s JB is such great stuff.

Off by a couple years, would have been 1998, bought "The Next Voice You Hear" shortly after it came out. Jackson Browne has been a favorite of mine for quite a while. "These Days " is my favorite song from the album.

I’m streaming a public radio station out of San Luis Obispo, California, KCBX. They play a fantastic eclectic mix of music. This station is actually affiliated with KCRW, which is renowned for introducing a lot of really good music to the world. KCRW has 24 hour music by asking your smart speaker to play Eclectic 24.

My daughter heard Living After Midnight by Judas Priest the other day in the radio. A few minutes ago I told her to clean up some toys and she asked me to play “the midnight song” so I shed a tear and feel like I’m killing with parenting stuff hahaha. Next up is more Van Halen

My daughter heard Living After Midnight by Judas Priest the other day in the radio. A few minutes ago I told her to clean up some toys and she asked me to play “the midnight song” so I shed a tear and feel like I’m killing with parenting stuff hahaha. Next up is more Van Halen
That's awesome!
Maybe you have a little "rocker" on your hands there!!!

Yes please, more Van Halen. For a stretch, I think they were the very best in rock and roll.
Long live VH!
Their music, I mean. RIP Eddie V.

Yes, there is still hope for this generation...my 14 year old daughter's playlist is hair bands and alt country...she's a can of Aqua Net from 1992...

Speaking of hair bands, going to roll with this playlist later when I'm kegging Shady Boh/cleaning kegs...

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6k0Pd1cAC3pmdvO7NstFkq

That chick could have easily replaced Slash and is a HECKUVA lot better lookin. Bet Axel woulda gotten along with her better too, LOL. Smokin' hot could describe both the guitar talent and the looks.
she's also like 20 something, may years ahead

she's also like 20 something, may years ahead
I guess it might be easier to learn someone else's music and throw your own flare into it than it might be to come up with the melodies and build the guitar riffs into it. But she makes that talent look so easy. No grimacing, no weird faces, not grunting. Just sittin' on a stool pickin and grinnin'. And she obviously enjoys her music.

Give both Axel and Slash their due, talented musicians, but complete idiots about the business and social graces to get along on the job. The sky was their limit, and they blew up over petty middle schooler BS. Just think of the music they could have done together had they stayed together like the Stones, Skynnyrd, and so many of the other old geriatric rockers. Jeff Healey is one of the best cover artists I've ever listened to. I like some of his stuff better than the originals.

I found a drummer like that also, I'll find her, she's excellent

Back