What are you drinking right now?

Hillsboro Pale at the brewery with a Reuben

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 6
‘21 Barleywine, hitting its stride.

After 3 years, I’m just starting to pick up those Sherry/Port notes that (supposedly) come with time/age/oxidation. This is a very positive development. I only have five bottles of 21’s left and I don't think I’ll pop another for at least one more year.

IMG_1964.jpeg

View attachment 29304Airport beer (Ninkasi IPA) with great lacing.
Once again, I am flying back to SoCal to deal with my parents’ estate. Eventually, all this will be done.
I feel for you Herm. But yes, eventually it ends. Thinking good thoughts for you.

Plus, you got a nice beer out of it!

From the weekend, first trip to the trailer for the season!
Refined Fool in Sarnia (border town to Port Huron Michigan) makes some pretty amazing beer!
I have posted about their "Van full of weirdos" before, found this one and had to try it too!
Did not taste boozy ata ll for 8.2%
I love the label, had to cut it off to get the full effect

1715002755128.png

View attachment 29304Airport beer (Ninkasi IPA) with great lacing.
Once again, I am flying back to SoCal to deal with my parents’ estate. Eventually, all this will be done.
Sorry for your losses, Herm. Dealing with the lawyers and bankers and politicians really drags out the emotions and prolongs the healing process. Unfortunately, any disagreement with siblings/family can get really inflamed as well, meaning making some hard choices in the name of peace in the family. I lost my mom, and both my wife’s parents inside a 10 year period. Seems like probate courts should have been considered dependents on our taxes by the time it was finally settled,

Hope you get a speedy(er) resolution and can move on.

Back