What are you drinking right now?

Nice glass !
And good looking beer too
My son brought that glass back from Spain for me, it is a Paulaner glass, seemed suitable for the style of beer.
When I rebrew this I plan to scale it up to about 6%

Finished off the 2 litre bottle of Ginger Beer. Poured some of the sediment in, looked disgusting but actually improved it almost like there was fruit in there although not exactly sure which fruit. Now enjoying a gin and tonic with lime.

image.jpg
A day at the coast is always a good excuse to stop in Yachats. Since Yachats Brewing is closed, The Drift Inn serves as a great backup. I am enjoying a glass of.Moby Red from Depoe Bay, while she sips Chehalem Rose of Pinot Noir.

Last edited:
View attachment 29119A day at the coast is always a good excuse to stop in Yachats. Since Yachats Brewing is closed, The Drift Inn serves as a great backup. I am enjoying a glass of.Moby Red from Depoe Bay, while she sips Chehalem Rose of Pinot Noir.
Nice, My girlfriends mom lives in Waldport (Aka wally world, which is what she calls it) which is down the PCH from there. Been in the drift inn and had a nice meal and pint there a few years ago.

West Coast pilsner from a Virginia brewery that's new to me (Vibrissa out of Front Royal). Hopped with Citra and Mosaic, delicious.
View attachment 29125
Citra and Mosaic are a good combo, absolutely. I can even drink hop forward brews with that matchup. I like either on their own, or blended using Mosaic for bitterness and Citra flavor. Mosaic’s flavor doesn’t seem to cook out too bad in the boil, but I find Citra tends to ‘disappear’ if boiled too long.

Back