Spammers vs Clueless

So has anyone else noticed the relative lack of spammers lately? I speculate the recent forum software update included some better tools to address it.

I do see (as a moderator) that some posts are put in hold before they become visible due to their containing suspicious content, like non-beer-related urls and the like.
It must be because there is a new sheriff in town! Good job Don! :D

Im trying to sell yall beer! But you have to come to me!
I was looking at doing that, but those cheapy hotels want to charge a stupid amount of money for a Saturday night in mid May. I was actually looking at stopping there on my way to Asheville, but I got priced out. I don't mind spending money for a nice place, but..
May have to sacrifice at a small, nice place in Beaufort, that only wants $300 including taxes.

I was looking at doing that, but those cheapy hotels want to charge a stupid amount of money for a Saturday night in mid May. I was actually looking at stopping there on my way to Asheville, but I got priced out. I don't mind spending money for a nice place, but..
May have to sacrifice at a small, nice place in Beaufort, that only wants $300 including taxes.
Have you looked at air bnb should be able to find something more affordable!

Asheville is awesome. Iv spent a lot of time up there its so nice!

Have you looked at air bnb should be able to find something more affordable!

Asheville is awesome. Iv spent a lot of time up there its so nice!
I don't screw around with the Air bnb thing. I am simple, I just want a clean room, a decent staff, a nd somewhere I can get a few beers I love Asheville, and I love the hotel where I stay. The adventure is somewhere to break up the drive.
After last year, never doing downtown Jax again. I like Jekyll, but it is pricey too.

I don't screw around with the Air bnb thing. I am simple, I just want a clean room, a decent staff, a nd somewhere I can get a few beers I love Asheville, and I love the hotel where I stay. The adventure is somewhere to break up the drive.
After last year, never doing downtown Jax again. I like Jekyll, but it is pricey too.
All it is super expensive. My gf works in asheville so I frequently head up there with her. We stay in a great spot walking distance to downtown(her company pays for it! Shhhh)

I have definitely noticed a difference Don!

Back