Side by side Video.

GFHomebrew

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Gday Brewersfiend here's my first face video on two beers I brewed recently inspired by @Zambi Q1 brew.

I hope it comes across ok me being Australian and all anyhow thought I'd have a bit more than normal to share on these two beers cheers!

Last edited:
Gday Brewersfiend here's my first face video on two beers I brewed recently inspired by @Zambi Q1 brew.

I hope it comes across ok me being Australian and all anyhow thought I'd have a bit more than normal to share on these two beers cheers!
Says video is private

I had no problem...
How "old" are the beers Ben?
I found that the Belgian pale ales start of being like a Blonde and change quite dramatically after about 3 weeks after carbonation

I had no problem...
How "old" are the beers Ben?
I found that the Belgian pale ales start of being like a Blonde and change quite dramatically after about 3 weeks after carbonation
Brewed 10th February last month

https://www.brewersfriend.com/forum/threads/i-brewed-today.1496/post-196657

Side by side fermentation on the two high krausen

Yes I found this two as in they settled down more flavours melded together and rounded off that high alcohol note especially on the saison.

As I said in the video that saison was a bit over the top on the alcohol heat and I haven't been hitting that tap but now it's really smoothed off.

I don't like 7% beers round here with a 3 year old in tow if ya get my drift ;)

Nice video. Interesting that the two beers have settled so close to one another taste-wise. As far as the lemon thing, I always felt that was characteristic of Belle. It was for me. Nice to hear you mention it also.

Nice video. Interesting that the two beers have settled so close to one another taste-wise. As far as the lemon thing, I always felt that was characteristic of Belle. It was for me. Nice to hear you mention it also.
Thanks man I've been thinking of doing some for awhile but I don't have the camera tech and all so it's just rough and ready on the phone ;)

That and an afterthought this morning Tettnanger on the lemon but I guess that's more spice thing...

Cheers

Next ones done thought I'd better get this sorted before I drink all the beer

1.006/7 ish that wild yeast mulberrie beer fermented down to
20240317_131515.jpg

Great video Ben, interesting comarision, and entertaining!

Back