Scam?

Hugin

Trial Member
Reaction score
I am sure this is a wonderful community for the people involved, but I am not as active as I used to be, and would like to cancel my subscription.

I am currently on a automatic renewal plan for the Premium Membership. I have followed the descriptions in the Terms of service, but have found nothing on the Account section other than password options and my own contact information. The Membership section is also of no help whatsoever.

"Automatic Renewal....
.... Automatic renewal can be cancelled at any time in the Account section of your profile.\"

I am turning blind or is it truly the case that there is no clear option to opt out of renewal once it is established?
If the latter is the case it is rather fround upon here in europe.

Please help.

I am sure this is a wonderful community for the people involved, but I am not as active as I used to be, and would like to cancel my subscription.

I am currently on a automatic renewal plan for the Premium Membership. I have followed the descriptions in the Terms of service, but have found nothing on the Account section other than password options and my own contact information. The Membership section is also of no help whatsoever.

"Automatic Renewal....
.... Automatic renewal can be cancelled at any time in the Account section of your profile.\"

I am turning blind or is it truly the case that there is no clear option to opt out of renewal once it is established?
If the latter is the case it is rather fround upon here in europe.

Please help.

You can cancel by clicking ‘cancel subscription’ when logged into your account. But I can cancel for you. Thank you for reaching out to us, and best to you in the future!

Please cancel it for me. But could you also please tell me where it said "cancel subscription"? That was the frustrating part.

Top right hand corner, it says "profile" (above brewers friend logo)
Press
Choose membership.
Scroll a down a little and it gives "cancel subscription"

Back