Password Reset Not Working

Reaction score
Hi Brewersfriend team, For many days I am trying to reset my password, however I am never received the password reset email. Checked all the email folders including Spam. I am basically looked out with 5 years of recipes and brew sessions not accessible. Tech Team please support! (I needed to sign up with a new email address in order to create this post, account I need to recover with email address chris.....15@gmail.com)

Hi Brewersfriend team, For many days I am trying to reset my password, however I am never received the password reset email. Checked all the email folders including Spam. I am basically looked out with 5 years of recipes and brew sessions not accessible. Tech Team please support! (I needed to sign up with a new email address in order to create this post, account I need to recover with email address chris.....15@gmail.com)
I'm unable to identify any other accounts that appear from your same location. Please email us at support@brewersfriend.com, or use the feedback page https://www.brewersfriend.com/feedback-welcome/ to provide more specific information and verification so we can resolve this for you as soon as possible.

Back